Home Study Courses:
SANSKRIT FOR YOGIS™:
Introduction to Nada, the Yoga of Sacred Sound
Sanskrit for Yogis™ Home-Study Course Program - the online program Includes:
• Guidebook & Workbook eBook Files. Instructional course lessons, Sanskrit training and practice exercises to read & write in Sanskrit devanagari script. Sanskrit alphabet flashcards for practice drills, stimulate & enhance memory, and make learning fun. Easily load eBooks to iPhone/iPad/iTouch and all eBook Reader devices, or printed.
• Four (4) CD Equivalents of MP3 Audio Files: Instructional course sessions, and pronunciation exercises for accuracy & clarity. Vedic chanting instruction and repetition. Meditation and Sanskrit session culture effortless practice. Enliven your cakras, stimulate your nadis and improve your flow of prana (life force) throughout your subtle body with sacred sound. Easily download to any portable MP3 Player, computers, or burn audio playlists to CD.
All Yogis (teachers or students) NEED to Learn Sanskrit!
Yoga includes so much more than the physical postures so popular today. At the core of yoga lies the power of Sacred Sound a Technology of Consciousness empowering the incredible transformations found in all aspects of yoga. This power comes directly from the language of Sanskrit.
This is where the Shakti of Yoga Resides -- it's the power seat of mantra, chanting, kundalini (upward energy) and it connects you to Your Inner Silence Being where Unity, which is Yoga, is found...and so much more.
Without a proper understanding of Sanskrit as a technology for raising human awareness, yoga is like having a banana with only the skin.
Yoga Practice Should Begin at the Source...
Since Sanskrit is at the source of Yoga, we feel no committed student should be without access to the sacred language of Yoga which is Sanskrit.
For centuries, learning to chant Sanskrit and feel its primordial sounds has been at the basis of the Vedic, Yoga, and Tantra traditions. That’s because of Sanskrit’s power to tone and strengthen the subtle nervous system, making the body, mind and spirit fit for the higher stages of Yoga and Consciousness.
Until now, there were few opportunities for Yoga practitioners (a.k.a., Yogis) to learn the Sanskrit language in a way that benefits their practice. University classes often treat Sanskrit as a dead, classical language rather than a tool for Yoga. And for most Yogis, it’s impractical and difficult to seek out a traditional Sanskrit teacher from India for personal / private tutoring.
That's why we developed Sanskrit for Yogis™ to specifically address the study of Sanskrit in the discipline of Yoga.
This course has Everything A Yoga Student, Teacher, and/or Meditator needs to know about Sanskrit without having to spend many years and lots of money studying in university, or India.
Sanskrit for Yogis™ is a Home-Study course that you download entirely online and is designed specifically for Yogis to bring the awakening experience of Sanskrit to your practice.
Everything is Readily Accessible Online,
24/7 X 365 Days a Year.
Always available to You When & Where You Want It! Fully adaptable to Your Lifestyle, Interest and Intensity of Study.
Provides everything a Yogi needs to know for the yoga and meditation practice - suitable for student and/or teacher.
Discover the true Value and real Purpose for Sanskrit's role & application to yoga. Uncover the hidden aspects of yoga's higher limbs of knowledge that are enlivend and unlocked through the proper application and use of Sacred Sound, that is Sanskrit.
Following an easy, step-by-step training method (based on The Sanskrit for Yogis Method™ which embraces the traditional Vedic style of call and response teaching), and employing state-of-the-art learning systems and tools, this course is extremely convenient and time-saving to use:
- A Comprehensive Downloadable eBook Guidebook and Workbook (includes Sanskrit alphabet Flashcards).
- Downloadable Audio Instructional & Practice Files (Equivalent to 4 CDs of audio files).
- Use the program training materials on Your schedule and timeframe. Access is available when you are -- 24/7, Every Day of the Year!
After completing the Sanskrit for Yogis™ home study program, you’ll be able to:
- Pronounce the 50 Sanskrit syllables perfectly (and all common Yoga terms in Sanskrit)
- Read and write simple Sanskrit words in devanagari
- Connect the Sanskrit sounds with the Anatomy of the Subtle Nervous System
- Awaken and Enliven prana within the 7 Chakras with Sanskrit Meditation
- Learn to chant in Sanskrit including Vedic chants and open to deeper experiences in Yoga
What's being said about the Sanskrit for Yogis™ Home-Study Program?
“At last, a Yogic approach to learning Sanskrit, the language at the basis of our practice, that is both accessible and technically correct. Studying and using these expert materials will increase your confidence as Yoga teacher. But it also will reveal the sheer beauty of the Sanskrit language and its deep expression of the spiritual. The Sanskrit for Yogis Home-Study course is a must for all Yoga teachers who want to increase their professionalism and enjoy learning at the same time.”
“The Sanskrit for Yogis Home-Study course provides an easy-to follow, but in-depth and sacred orientation to Sanskrit that is useful and practical for Yoga students and teachers... I so appreciate how you present Sanskrit in a sacred manner that gives a novice confidence and inspiration to begin the path…This is a jewel in the lotus of educational material recommended to all.”
“I have gone through the Sanskrit for Yogis Home-Study course materials, and want to say that I applaud your skill in presenting Sanskrit in a way that is both easy to work with and full of the rasa of traditional Sanskrit study…It is a simple, profound, and user-friendly approach to Sanskrit, beautifully crafted for the needs of yoga students and teachers. It should prove of great value to anyone who wants to experience more deeply the power of mantra, chant, and to investigate for themselves the sacred science encoded in this language…I will definitely recommend this to my students.”
"I loved learning the art of healing mind and heart with sacred sound in the Sanskrit for Yogis Home-Study course. I especially notice how vibrations and tones can affect the way we feel, and how learning Sanskrit is more about cultivating deep inner feeling, rather than learning another language. I now feel my body tingle when I say the Sanskrit sounds correctly. Dr. Katy, You are a great teacher. You gave me such a vaster understanding of not only Sanskrit, but also myself.”
Read more testimonials
Sanskrit for Yogis™